Monday 23 January 2012

Planning Ancillary Products: Short list of fonts






Here are some of the ideas I had that I thought would be interesting for font styles. I found them on the following site: http://blog.blastyle.com/labels/album%20cover.html 
What I like about these particular fonts is the robotic/machine-like style in which they've all been designed; this style of font strongly relates to my dubstep genre because lots of the sounds heard on dubstep tracks, I believe, would look like this if those sounds took on an image or visual look.
I really like the way the middle font that reads 'dub step' has sharp lines and no rounded edges much like dubstep itself, which has no real smoothness to it, instead, it is very sharp and has lots of different pitches and strange sounds to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment