Monday 9 January 2012

Editing on Photoshop

This is how fair i have got with my digipack designing. i am actually very pleased with what i have achieved in a short amount of time. I have used bright colours such as purple, blues and whites. This is my front and back panel for my digipak.
I had a blank space on my digipak album cover and i wasnt sure what i should put to fill up the space. I had a chat with my media teacher Dan and he though a Speaker would look really good and fit the genre well. i Then asked around in college if there was a big speaker i could take a picture of so that i could design and edit it to fit my concept much better. I was lucky enough to find one and the picture above is what it looked like. I thought i should edit it so it looked more suitable for my digipak so the image below is the end result. To make it look even more different i copied and pasted the image so there were two speakers and put a different effect on them both. I then tilted them so the crossed one another. 


my digipak has a cartoon effect to it because it fits in with our dupstep genre of being rather edgy and urban. So i added the paint splashes and the tone of the speaker to try and portray my idea in a way that would appeal to our target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment