Tuesday 10 January 2012

Images for digipak and advertisement

These are a few of the images of our artist and i chose my favorite two out of them to use for my ancillary work. I will comment underneath the ones i used and give reasons why i decided that these were the best ones.




I used this image but i changed the affect and style of it to make it look more professional and fit in with the theme of my digipak album cover. I really liked this image because:
  • His pose was very casual and easy going
  • He was looking directly at the camera 
  • Audience can interact with this image 
  • The use of him sitting on a stole



I loved this photo because it looked so unusual and you never hardly see artist crouching down which added a bit of a different approach. I used this picture as the main image on my advertisement because 
  • His posture 
  • Looking directly at the camera 
  • The overall appearance of the artist




I also decided to use images from the photos we took while out filming which showed the locations with graffiti and our artist on set...(for the inside of the digipak)



No comments:

Post a Comment