Wednesday 25 January 2012

EVALUATION QUESTION 3

This is the video camera we used when recording our music video, it was quite easy to use since I had experience using it when making my thriller video in AS Media Studies.
When using the camera, I had to make sure that both memory cards where put in, that it was on manual focus and not auto.
We had to put a light on when it was dark as the video camera did not have an in-built light source.
                                   We also used a mini speaker which was connected to blackberry to play the music "You Shot Yourself in the Foot Again" out loud, so our artist could lip sing to the song.





I used blogger to research, plan and do my evaluation (which I am doing now) to make the music video and produce the ancillary products ( digipak and advertisement ). 



I used the internet to do my research about the original music video, the artists, the digipaks, how to use final cut pro and photoshop elements to produce better work.




Here is our animatic, this is the initial thought of what we was going to do in the music video, but as we progressed we got better ideas and implemented them into our video.






These are screenshots of my ancillary products in Photoshop elements, showing the tools and the layers that were created when making the digipaks and advertisement.


How I added the filter to the image of the artist to make it more interesting and to stand out to the audience.







Using Final Cut Pro to add effects




Using the Green screen



No comments:

Post a Comment