Wednesday 11 January 2012

Final ancillary products- Digipak and advertisment

So today was the deadline for all creative products to be completed and as i had previously finished the day before today i just decided to change a few things and make sure it looked exactly how i wanted to. At times i found photoshop very difficult to use and it was a bit tricky figuring things out but in the end i was able to work it out. I am pleased with my products and i like the use of colour and images i used. I especially like my inside panels and i think my layout was rather good aswell. This final piece is so much better than my original mock up designs because of the amount of effort and creativity i put into making my final products look really good. 

Front panel

Back panel

Inside panel

Inside CD Panel


This is my FINAL front and back panel of my digipak prodcut.

This is the FINAL inside panels of my digipak product.

This is my FINAL advertisement



No comments:

Post a Comment