Wednesday 25 January 2012

Planning Ancillary Products: Second amount of photos that I planned to use on my digipak and advertisement


These are a few more images of our artist (myself). Out of the ten images that my group took of me, I have selected a few images that particularly stood out to me that I would use for the cover, inside and back panel of my digipak as well as my advertisement (ancillary work).
I've commented below each image explaining why I would or wouldn't use them for my ancillary work.



The composition of this image is good, with the artist sitting on a stool, looking away from the camera, nevertheless, the artist in the picture looks slightly uncomfortable so I wouldn't use it for my ancillary products.




Both these images work well and look fairly professional, however, I would only use them within the inside panels of my digipak but not an advertisement, this is because we cannot clearly see the artists face which takes away from the promotional side of an advertisement which would be to clearly represent an artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment