Wednesday 26 October 2011

Research; Skills Audit

What have I learnt? 


During AS I had a stuggle to link my research with my practical work. A2 media has taught me what to look for in order to produce successful work. The outcome of my research will reflect on my practical work. I have learnt how to work efficiently with my group to create something we can all be proud off. As aslo taught me that planning also contributes to the outcome of the product, unorganised or planning that is not well thought out could lead to a very amature production of the final product.

I have also learnt;
  • How to use final cut pro with a wider variety of features
  • Linking other programs with Final Cut pro to produce a more successful video
  • Creating base tracks
  • Different camera shorts 
  • How to present and pitch my ideas to a group of peers ans teachers 

I am very confident about A2 media because of the lessons learnt in As media :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment