Thursday 6 October 2011

Research on Locations

Yesterday I mentioned to my group that i knew a club that seemed like a really cool venue to film in. The club/bar is called the Silver Bullet http://www.thesilverbullet.co.uk/ As our song choice is from the genre of Dubstep this club seemed to have some of the conventions of that type of music. Its located in Finsbury Park so on my jounery home i popped in and asked them a few questions because i wanted to enquire about weather or not we needed some sort of signed permission. However i was told briefly that if they did agree to us using the venue then we would have to promote them in our music video. (example, there logo)


I told them:
  • I was a media student
  • In Year 13
  • Filming for a media project, music video
  • How old me and my group members were
  • When we would be looking to start filming

I also gave them my college email address as they said they would get back to me once they had spoken to the owner of the bar. 

Images from inside the venue:





No comments:

Post a Comment