Monday 3 October 2011

Reflecting back on the As year

Within the As year, a small group and I had to complete a Lip sync task over the track 'Soul man' by Sam & Dave. For this particular task, I had the roll of lead singer, therefore, my main focus was to stay in time with the music by wording the lyrics in time with the singer on the track.
The task itself proved to be quite difficult since it had to be completed within one lesson and the timing of the lip sync had to be exact.
After completing this task, my group and I had to transfer the footage onto Final cut Pro and then edit it once it was transferred over. This was also difficult since the editing had to match the timing of the beat and  also had to present the viewer with a range of different camera shots, for example, Close ups, medium long shots, side shots, extreme close ups etc.
However, even though my group and I struggled quite a bit, we also gained skills on how to add in markers on the Final Cut time line so that the footage we filmed matched the vocals of the artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment