Saturday 8 October 2011

Research for Music Video : Favourite previous music video



This is my favourite music video there is a good use of edits. I think the video works well with the song and there is a great choice of characters as they fix the part. I would say the video is intended for a young female audience, the artist in the video represents this. I would say the video falls under the Pop/ r&b genre. The video has no narrative with some forms of illustrative structure. In my opinion the video uses an insufficient amount of Locations, if they had more locations I think it might have turned out better. There is a good use of Jump cuts, Filters, texts...but in general a good use of edits. Women are represented as sexual though costume and the body language used. This is my favourite video because I feel it looks very professionally done and looks very well put together in terms of edits, this might have taken time to do. The lip sync is very good and in every shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment