Wednesday 23 November 2011

Thoughts on today

Well today was a very productive day and we got so much done. The deadline is FAST approaching so every spare moment I have this week I intend to put my time and effort into making this music video AMAZING or try to lol. I had a three hour media lesson this morning so we got a lot of the editing done trying to improve it as much as we could from our rough cut edit. Kudiwa, Ismial and myself asked lots of questions, came across many difficulites but we WILL do our best to make our music video look really good. Anyways I made the decision to stay behind until about 3pm to continue editing because I thought that Friday is going to be jam packed with students trying to finish off their coursework to meet the deadline and I didn’t want to be in the position I was in last year trying to cram everything in at the last minute. Kudiwa stayed behind with me and we worked so well together it was awesome. We actually finished the music video and we showed lots of people, we got some really good feedback from students as well as a few criticisms that we will fix before the deadline. Sometimes staying behind a few extra hours is a great thing ebcuase Kudiwa and I learnt so many more skills on how to use final cut pro and this will therefore help us with future editing techniques and ideas. Tomorrow I’m planning on coming in a tad bit earlier to just make a few adjustments and make everything perfect in my eyes. At least the whole of the song is completed and we can just change and alter anything we are unhappy with.


Hopefully tomorrow is another successful and productive day in which we can COMPLETELY finish our music video and be proud of what we have achieved.






GOOD LUCK GROUP 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment