Monday 21 November 2011

Filming with Denzel (Group14)

Another group asked for my help in their own video, I helped out by doing the lip sync with them, it helped me experience what is feel like to be the artist on the other side of the camera. I found it was a lot of pressure to keep focused and to keep the lip sync on point with the music. It was a last minute request so i only ended up listening to the song only a couple times before filming. the group was very friendly and welcoming.



Costume

i HATE THIS PICTURE BUT DONT LOOK AT MY FACE...LOOK AT THE OUTFIT....
I wore:
  • Leather jacket
  • Back crop top 
  • Black Body con skirt 
  • Black tights 
  • brown brogues 
  • Necklace


This is the costume the group chose and they felt that it reflected the right mise en scene for their artist 



Makeup 



My makeup represented an every day look and natural, with full on lipstick, this made my lips stand out...





No comments:

Post a Comment