Friday 25 November 2011

Research: Skills audit, how much skills in researching have developed.

This year my research skills have improved a lot.
 Last year for the AS thriller task to research I used to go online looking at different clips and how they used camera, mise en scene, edits, sound etc. Looking online to see how they promoted there films.
This year I looked at many different music videos, seeing the storyline behind them, looking at the locations picked, listening to the lyrics of the song. Even when not at college, when I'm at home watching music videos on the TV, I look at how they edit, when they cut to the beat. I go onto the artist's website to see how they promote their songs using social network sites such as facebook, twitter. I research how to use final cut pro, looking at specific effects and how it would be relevant to editing our music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment