Wednesday 7 December 2011

Practising making a Digipak



This is the digipak that I have individually created within a lesson. It is not great, but it is not awful either. There are some decent things that I have included and some things that I can improve on when I am going to make a digipak for our Music Video.

I included the basic things to make it a digipak such as:
  • Having the artists image on the front cover.
  • The artist's name and album title on the front.
  • Artist's name, album title, production company on the spine.
  • A logo for the production company.
  • Track list.
  • Copyright logo.
  • Copyright for the production company.
  • Website of the production company.
Things that I did good: 

  • Added a filter to the image on the front cover.
  • Created a logo for the company although it was not the best. 
  • Added a barcode.
  • Added the copyright with the company's website.

Things that I could have improved on:


  • Add more colour into it.
  • Choose different fonts. 
  • Add a background image to make it stand out. 
  • Make a better logo or get a ready made one.

No comments:

Post a Comment